Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving Right Along

Now that I have the first full week of classes under my belt, I can say one thing - "Yikes!!" This is going to be a great semester as far as the content of my classes goes - lots of great information, lots of interaction, etc. However, it promises to be another intense semester even though there are no group projects on the horizon. Will have an uber major paper due in History (30+ pages), a paper due in Geography in lieu of class debates, and several compositions due in Spanish. What's even more fun is that for two of my classes (Spanish and History), I get to walk clear across campus - in the cold!! And I thought I wasn't going to have time to work out this semester! Ha!

Rumor also has it that I will also be picking up more responsibility at work. I may have to remind them again that I am primarily a student. Not 100% sure about grad school yet, so I am also looking for a job. Lots of changes coming up in the next few months. Wish I had some words of wisdom for those of us in transition, but I don't - other than take a few deep breaths, stay close to family and friends and don't sweat the small stuff.

Last semester, son getting married, new relationship - it's algood. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

cupotea said...

Our new semester starts next Monday, eek!