Next week is not a good week for me - two exams on Monday, one exam on Tuesday, and a research paper topic to pick. Everything seems to accelerate towards the end of the semester. To add to the craziness, I need to figure out my fall schedule as well. How do I keep my sanity and finish strong? I know I've share some of these things before, but they are worth repeating:
1. Prioritize - don't panic. Concentrate on one thing at a time. Of the two exams I have Monday, which class am I doing better in? I will peruse my notes for that one, hit some of the highlights and move on to studying for the exam in the other class. Monday night, I will study for the exam on Tuesday.
2. Review - I take good notes, I attend every class and I (mostly) stay awake during class. I will review my notes and any readings we had for the classes.
3. Ask questions - if I don't understand something, now is the time (in the next couple of days) to email my profs for clarification on anything. I will not wait until the last minute to clarify something I am not sure about.
4. Get a good night's sleep - this is always crucial before an exam. I don't want to fall asleep or not be clear-headed for the exam the next morning. Staying up all night long cramming for an exam is not the best thing to do.
5. Eat breakfast - I can concentrate better when I have eaten breakfast - my tummy is not growling and food acts as fuel for my brain.
It is supposed to a beautiful Easter weekend. I am going to enjoy the weather before I have to worry about Mao, Krishna and my fall schedule. Do you have exams coming up? Don't panic! Stay tuned . . .