Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Keep on Keeping On

It's been a rather stressful week - between the situation with my Dad, exams at school and a huge project at work. I breezed through my Econ exam last night. I have no way of knowing if I did well or not on the exam. Econ is not my thing and the questions seemed somewhat vague to me. I'll know how I did on that in a couple of days.

I got a B+ on my last history paper, "What is History"? The prof for this class is tough. He wants to make us good writers as well as good historians. It's a tough class.

I have a Spanish exam tonight. I was up until almost midnight last night doing homework. I got a 60 on my first Anthropology quiz (over the readings for that week). The teacher gave us extra credit for just being in class Monday night. It was a beautiful day on Monday and that carried over into a great evening. My Anthropology teacher wasn't surprised at the high absentee rate Monday night due to the nice weather. This time last week, it was snowing and cold with temps in the upper teens. This morning, it's 64 outside.

I meant to call my parents last night, but got so busy with homework, the time got away from me. I will have to call tonight. In spite of all the stress, I know I need to stay focused and just keep on keeping on. Stay tuned . . .

No comments: