Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are We There Yet??

This is a phrase every parent hears on a roadtrip with their children. The initial utterance of this phrase is usually within five minutes of pulling out of the driveway. This phrase captures the essence of how I feel at this point in the semester - "Am I there yet??" Oh, please, please, please say that I am! No, I have a couple more weeks to go until finals.

But, I got my Anthropology paper done and submitted in time to get extra credit (I hope). I had a Spanish exam tonight that I thought they took last week when I was out. I think I did okay because I studied for it a little bit. Still have more schoolwork to catch up on. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I will have a little bit of a break until summer school. I don't go until second session - July through August. I will be taking nine hours in summer school. Need to knock out a few classes in my major. I am looking forward to it. I love being a student.

An aside to flit - yes, you're doing grad school right. Hang in there!

Are we there yet? Almost! I can see "the light at the end of the tunnel"! Stay tuned . . .

No comments: