Friday, April 3, 2009

Bearing One Another's Burdens

This is a Biblical concept - to love and support one another during hard times. I have been overwhelmed at the outpouring of prayers and kind thoughts from so many people as my family and I deal with the loss of my Dad. Thank you to all who have expressed sympathy. Your kindness is humbling.

Please continue to keep my family and me in your thoughts and prayers as we walk out the week ahead. Dad was a veteran, so he will be buried with full military honors. Also, please continue to keep my Mom in your thoughts and prayers as she adjusts in the coming months to the loss of her life partner, her best friend, her love.

From my family and me - deepest thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that there aren't any words in the English language that would probably heal your broken heart at this time, so all I can say is.....Stay strong, my friend! I will most definitely keep you and your family, especially your mother in my prayers.

God bless you!

~Ray~