Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm done!!!

Yea! I had my last final tonight!! I am doing the Snoopy happy dance. I love the beginning of the semester because I love the adventure of new classes. But I also love the end of the semester and getting out of those classes!!

I got a B+ on my final history project. I was a bit discouraged and emailed my history prof. He said he had no doubt in my abilities. That bit of encouragement made me cry. It's so nice when teachers/professors are encouraging, especially when you are a nontrad and they know how hard you are working.

I'm not sure what my final GPA will be. I told a friend from high school that as a National Honor Society alum I am a tad concerned about my GPA. She said some classes you just need to pass and not worry about the GPA.

So, there you have it. The end of another semester. It's been a rough one, with my Dad's death right in the middle of the semester. I hope I have made my Dad proud.

Now, on to bigger and better things - tackling my messy garage. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, enjoy the break!