Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Whew! I am almost there. One more final and I am done for the semester. This has been a rough one because I was in school full time, working full time and Mom full time. The last time I worked full time and went to school full time was about 25 years ago. I wasn't a Mom then, so I had only me, my work and my studies to worry about.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Someone else said, "Yes, but I hope it's not a train!" Me, too! I keep checking my grades from my other classes and the profs/teachers have not posted them yet. Technically, they do not have to have grades in until midnight on the last day of finals, which is Tuesday, May 5 - Cinco de Mayo! Will I have something to celebrate? We'll see.

In advance of my last final and my grades (I can confidently say I will not get below a 3.0 this semester), let me raise my glass to another semester under my belt and another semester closer to my degree! Cheers! Now, off to study for that final! Stay tuned . . .

No comments: