Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Need a Good Multi-Vitamin

The new semester is only three days old and I've already read close to 60 pages of text - and that's just for two classes! Yikes! I think I'm going to have to find a good multi-vitamin. You know the post about the running shoes? That was rather prophetic. I have a feeling this semester is going to be more like an endurance race. My husband has promised to help with Economics and Spanish. Thank goodness.

Luckily, the crock pot is out and ready to go, I'm caught up with the laundry, and we cleaned the house this morning, so I'm starting out the week on a good note. I will be able to get my laptop tomorrow, so that makes things even better. Unfortunately, the weatherman is predicting colder temps for the week, possibly winter precip on Thursday. I'm a chihuahua when it comes to cold - the temp drops below 70 and I freeze.

Luckily I've had my flu shot and there's a Starbucks in the library. Stay tuned . . . .

No comments: