Monday, January 12, 2009

Success

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing." Abraham Lincoln

I am now four days into this semester and have attended all three classes I have at UT. Classes at the community college start Thursday, so my Spanish class doesn't start until a week from Wednesday. All I can say is, "Uhhhh . . .". Wow. Oh, my goodness. This is going to be a challenging semester indeed. I know I am not an underclassman anymore and that classes are supposed to get more challenging as I go along. So, buckle up and hunker down.

As I stand back and look at these classes, I have resolved that I will do well, I will succeed, and I will finish this semester without pulling my hair out.

It will be worth the celebration when I finally finish my degree!!

Stay tuned . . . .

No comments: